• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Mashin Eiyūden Wataru Anime Project to Stream for Free in Spring

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GNPixie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:01 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The official Bandai Spirits YouTube channel also began streaming the first two episodes of the original Mashin Eiyūden Wataru television anime series on Friday. The videos feature Japanese, English, and Chinese subtitles. The channel will add new episodes every Friday, and the release will include the Mashin Eiyūden Wataru 2 and Chō Mashin Eiyūden Wataru sequels.

I feel bad for anyone who has translate Wataru's numerous puns and jokes into English. Like, that's a job unto its very own.
KabaKabaFruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:33 pm Reply with quote
Now there is no excuse for anyone who has ever been meaning to watch this show not to watch it now! Very Happy

I've been eager to check out the original anime ever since I played Keith Courage In Alpha Zones on the TurboGrafx-16!
megazero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:33 pm Reply with quote
This is a good time to revisit a classic title from Sunrise.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1