• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Holiday Makeover

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Geo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Hey, is Dino Crisis 3 backwards compatible? Just curious.

No, it isn't. I totally would have finally played it if it got added, though. Guess I'll have to wait & see if it'll get added to the BC list for the Xbox. You know, as in the new system that's coming out, the Series X simply being one of the variants? Stupid naming aside, though, I'm still going with that console in the future, simply because of the confirmed backwards compatibility, which will hopefully only get expanded upon even more for OG & 360.
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:21 pm Reply with quote
-Gematsu: Yeah, that was pretty shameless of the Site That Shall Not Be Named (though they've been a trashfire for awhile, so this is just another transgression)

-Seth: And now we have a non-binary Seth with a far more interesting character design and fighting style. Good

-Granblue: Of course Oneesan is DLC.

-CAPCOM: Probably a bunch of rereleases, though I wouldn't mind a new Dino Crisis now that Resident Evil is resurging.
Jen Bigby

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:22 pm Reply with quote
AiddonValentine wrote:
Seth: And now we have a non-binary Seth with a far more interesting character design and fighting style. Good

A robot is not the same thing as non-binary

Seth is just another genderswapped character that's become common in the Japanese fighting game scene in recent years because fans liked the female design more, like Skullomania, Terry Bogart or Iori Yagami.
3ngag3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:49 am Reply with quote
Capcom filed a trademark for Breath of Fire.
A trademark for BREATH OF FIRE.

Please please please do something with it that isn't garbage this time.
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:05 am Reply with quote
Gematsu: The most accurate Japanese video game site translated from the Japanese video gaming website and magazine ever!

Female Seth on SFV: Honestly, she sure is pretty sexy and attractive when she is in feminine looks, i feel also likes she is more of a transgender to me. I hope genderswapping can appeal to LGBT fanbases no matter what it costs.

Comapny Gaming Trademark: Japanese video game company sure is obsessed with trademarking the whole time, because trademarking is the easiest thing to use and needed it for the future video game titles though. I still miss Dalkstalkers ever since the series brand had been retired, and i hope it can get a remake someday.

Type-Moon: I wonder what kind of games they'll be making it for console and western audience, we just have to wait and see.
Stampeed Valkyrie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:02 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Also, Niinou doesn't know anything about the release of the oft-promised Tsukihime remake. So stop asking.

Good luck with that.

I was a type-moon fan before Fate Beating a Dead horse. Tsukihime was my intro to the group. I'd also like to see CCC get a US port, as I still every once in awhile dabble back into Fate/Extra.
yeehaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:27 pm Reply with quote
I hope the new Type-Moon game is a new entry in the Extra series, Extella Link did not have as much story as I expected and they've established that Altera has "siblings" that I want to find out ore about!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1