• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens Anime Halts Production Due to COVID-19

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SigTheSauceMan

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Man... when the heck is SEVENS going to start streaming in the USA? And I can't wait for Rush Duel cards to come to the TCG!
cyberdraco

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 7:22 pm Reply with quote
SigmaTheLolicon wrote:
Man... when the heck is SEVENS going to start streaming in the USA? And I can't wait for Rush Duel cards to come to the TCG!

It might be awhile. Heck, the U.S. STILL hasn't even gotten Vrains' dub yet.
peno

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 8:20 am Reply with quote
VRAINS dub was delayed indefinitely last month anyway, due to the situation in New York, so right now, it's not airing even in Canada.

But, seriously, who still cares about Yu-Gi-Oh! dub when we have most of the series legally subbed on Crunchyroll? Is anyone really that big of a masochist to watch the dub? Seriously? How could you keep your sanity watching it?
cyberdraco

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:26 am Reply with quote
peno wrote:
But, seriously, who still cares about Yu-Gi-Oh! dub when we have most of the series legally subbed on Crunchyroll? Is anyone really that big of a masochist to watch the dub? Seriously? How could you keep your sanity watching it?

I wouldn't watch it any other way(probably will make an exception for GX season 4 which unfortunately has no dub).
Primus

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:37 am Reply with quote
peno wrote:
VRAINS dub was delayed indefinitely last month anyway, due to the situation in New York, so right now, it's not airing even in Canada.

VRAINS has been airing new episodes on Teletoon since the beginning of last month. No reruns are scheduled for this month.

As for wanting to watch the dub, that's a different story. Though, in Canada, it's your only official choice as the subbed version of VRAINS has never been made available here.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 3:59 am Reply with quote
When Vrains started streaming on Crunchyroll, it was a month after it started airing in Japan so you have to keep that in mind that it’s not that unusual for Yugioh shows to start streaming a little later after they’ve started airing. Also the Yugioh subs are handled by Konami and their US branch is based in New York where they have a major health crisis going on at the moment.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1