• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds Dropkick on My Devil!! Dash Anime's 'Chapter Chitose' Episode

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northlander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:34 am Reply with quote
Yes, Crunchyroll is indeed streaming the second season of this show, which doesn't help me much seeing as they're not streaming the first season!
dragon695

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:49 am Reply with quote
Northlander wrote:
Yes, Crunchyroll is indeed streaming the second season of this show, which doesn't help me much seeing as they're not streaming the first season!

It’s on Amazon.
Ampharos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:10 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, but not everyone has or wants to get Amazon. The splintering of which site has what can get pretty annoying when one site gets a series and then another site gets the sequel. Confused (I'm fortunate to have subs to all the major sites but I definitely sympathize with people who are frustrated with this.)
Random Name

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:06 pm Reply with quote
If you dont already have amazon prime you can always get a free trial and watch it that way. Since strike is no longer a thing there are no additional fees required besides prime.
Northlander

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:14 am Reply with quote
Sorry, I shoulda made it clear that Amazon is not an option for me, because I never want to give them any of my money, ever again.
dragon695

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Northlander wrote:
Sorry, I shoulda made it clear that Amazon is not an option for me, because I never want to give them any of my money, ever again.

Then you can always sail the seven seas in protest.
Northlander

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 3:00 am Reply with quote
Mmm, that is an option, I guess. It's funny to think how much time has passed since last time I had to rely on a fansub.... although that was more for a show I really, really, really wanted to watch rather than anything I had a mild interest in, but was unsure about.

Anyway, I can do that, or wait for a physical release and give some second-season episodes a go on Crunchy to see if it's worth purchasing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1