• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pokémon Journeys TV Anime Casts Yōko Hikasa as Bea

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Yes! Yoko, the voice of many of my waifu's, voices best girl Saito! Can't wait to hear her slay the role as expected.
SilvaStreamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:20 am Reply with quote
I really hope Marnie will appear in the anime next. She has this Gen's Pikaclone Morpeko.
JeffreySweeney

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:17 am Reply with quote
I wonder why they bother to change the voice actors for the characters between Twlight Wings and the long running Pokemon anime? But it is Yoko Hikasa, so it's not like I'm complaining. Now I wonder who the voice actress for Marnie/Mary will be?
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:58 pm Reply with quote
^This is nothing new. They are not the same characters. They are in different canon's/productions/etc.. The characters in Generations had different voices from their earlier anime counterparts.Shoko Nakagawa voices Joy-san in the movies since movie 10 to 20, but doesn't in the TV anime or the new movies (chose to voice a different character) during Sun & Moon. Green is voiced by Takuya Eguchi in The Origin. He's voiced by FukuJun in Generations.
Somer-_-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:58 pm Reply with quote
She's voiced character of the day in Best Wishes and XY but this is her first important role in the series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1