• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: JimiHen—!! Adult Romantic Comedy Gets TV Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Takkun4343

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:00 am Reply with quote
Am I the only one who thinks she looks better "plain" than "dressed up"?
WANNFH

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:32 am Reply with quote
Takkun4343 wrote:
Both are fine, it's just the matter of taste and preferences. But yeah, the one who can call that design "the plainest" even in the first image, certainly need a glasses.
Friki del Mal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:37 am Reply with quote
Note that this anime will be available on the global anime/manga service Coolmic.
Northlander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:39 pm Reply with quote
WANNFH wrote:
Takkun4343 wrote:
Both are fine, it's just the matter of taste and preferences. But yeah, the one who can call that design "the plainest" even in the first image, certainly need a glasses.

Kinda sorta inbetween for me. I'm usually a bigger fan of casual wear rather than formal stuff, but she also looks much happier when she's dressed up, at least in the two pictures you see of her in the article. I've never seen this franchise before, so I have no context to go on here.

It's kind of like when I watched Snow White With The Red Hair. Pretty girl in all respects, but there was this scene where she was in a greenhouse, dirt smudge and a big smile on her face. I don't even remember what she was wearing, outside of it being something suitable for the botany she occupied herself with, but I do remember finding her completely adorable in that one scene in particular.
yeehaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:12 pm Reply with quote
Is that shine on her boobs nipples? are her nipples located on the underside of her boobs?
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:37 pm Reply with quote
^Not sure if you are joking, but my theory is the highlights are supposed to be the sheen of a very smooth silk blouse (or a very tight weave polyester) stretched very tight. Still, unless it were like plastic sheet, one would never actually get that effect.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:53 am Reply with quote
Hiroki not Takuya wrote:
^Not sure if you are joking, but my theory is the highlights are supposed to be the sheen of a very smooth silk blouse (or a very tight weave polyester) stretched very tight. Still, unless it were like plastic sheet, one would never actually get that effect.

Regardless of the material, the only way for a spot in the shadow of her underboob to reflect light is if it's raised above the level of the shadowed area enough to receive light to reflect. Or, her coworkers are shining pencil beams at her boobs.
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:58 pm Reply with quote
damn, wrong jimihen series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1