• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Game's Final Trailer Previews Episode INTERmission, New Mi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amuro1X

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 11:12 am Reply with quote
What's driving me crazy is they still haven't revealed how much it will cost to purchase the Yuffie episode after doing the PS4 to PS5 upgrade.
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 11:28 am Reply with quote
I still think it's bull crap that they're making the Yuffie DLC PS5 exclusive when it's so difficult to get a hold of a PS5 right now. Confused
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 11:28 am Reply with quote
Amuro1X wrote:
What's driving me crazy is they still haven't revealed how much it will cost to purchase the Yuffie episode after doing the PS4 to PS5 upgrade.

yea im curious too... my guess is 20 bucks.
Amuro1X

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 12:09 pm Reply with quote
Siegfriedl88 wrote:
yea im curious too... my guess is 20 bucks.

I think that would be a fair price, but more likely $30 or more. I dunno, I might just buy the physical version of Intergrade since I never got a physical copy of the PS4 version. I've got a disk drive PS5, so I might as well take advantage of it.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The trailer notes that the game will be available on PS5 for at least six months before it is on other formats

So it will actually release on PS4. SE just wanted to push PS5 sales first then release it on PS4 where the 115m users that played Part 1 are (not really, just over 5m) because it makes no sense statistically in Japan or worldwide why this DLC is only on PS5. Understandable that Part 2 is exclusive to PS5, but not a DLC that needs Part 1.
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Dirge of Cerberus? Lol. But the Compilation is still canon to the remake series so there you go. Even the trashy phone game about the Turks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1