• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Funimation streaming issues

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodwill67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Hello

I recently joined. I enjoy Funimation using my Roku but have for months now been having a lot of problems with streaming a fairly wide selection of titles. In these cases an episode begins but immediate freezes, buffers a lot, or both, and then the entire app crashes. I have tried so hard to get Funimation to understand this using the customer service form. They repsond and ask for a long list of information such as device model, connection speed, serial number, internet carrier, etc. as well as suggestions to restart the Roku and the Wifi and I provided all of it and I never heard back. That was back in July. I provided all the information they asked for. To this day the problem persists. On top of this I have a Premium membership but it really doesn't feel worth it. I have a found a lot of similar complaints including quite a few that have popped up that are on the BBB site so I know there seems to be quite a lot of dissatisfaction with them. What is going on? Are they severely understaffed or something? I will not keep the membership much longer if they don't respond soon. Should I be using a different streaming device or something? Is there anyone here who can advise me?
Errinundra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:21 am Reply with quote
While I can sympathise with your frustrations, your problems can only be addressed by Funimation. Good luck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1