• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
World Trigger Manga Takes 1-Month Break Due to Author's Health [2021-12-27]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DiamondPanther

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:48 pm Reply with quote
If Ashihara needs his rest and recovery, so be it. I'd be the fan that wants to see him healthy enough to take up the pen and paper, or tablet of his own accord.

If it helps the series, sure I'll salute the doctor and the mangaka for taking the time for healing. He's been through it before with his illness; and I don't blame him for having had the amount of time off to heal.
Sariachan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:26 pm Reply with quote
I hope it's nothing serious, and that the WT author will take as many breaks as needed. I quite enjoyed the anime (fillers aside) and I hope the story will be finished in the manga and then fully animated, but I can wait.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Kirie Konamie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:26 am Reply with quote
I hope the author is getting healthy again i loved the show from the first day
and i will wait till the end of times for him to get healthy i give the anime 10/10 Anime hyper Cool Cool
take your time to recover
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1