• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sorcerous Stabber Orphen Anime's Sanctuary Arc Reveals Promo Video, Theme Song Artists, April

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thekingsdinner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:43 pm Reply with quote
I really wish these 2 seasons will get dubbed sometime in the future. Should I be worried about that? I know S1 and S2 went pretty under the radar so I guess I'm skeptical whether they'd continue to dub the show.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
malvarez1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:32 pm Reply with quote
thekingsdinner wrote:
I really wish these 2 seasons will get dubbed sometime in the future. Should I be worried about that? I know S1 and S2 went pretty under the radar so I guess I'm skeptical whether they'd continue to dub the show.

I wouldn't be too worried, they only simuldubbed season 1. Season 2's dub only released a few weeks after season 2 finished, so I expect something similar for season 3.
thekingsdinner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:44 am Reply with quote
malvarez1 wrote:
thekingsdinner wrote:

I wouldn't be too worried, they only simuldubbed season 1. Season 2's dub only released a few weeks after season 2 finished, so I expect something similar for season 3.
Thanks for answering! Now that you mention it, I forgot S2 did not get a simuldub. I do feel at ease now, lol.
I'm often skeptical about unpopular shows whether they'll get dubs or not. It's not a necessity, but I do simply prefer English language over Japanese.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1