• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oh Jam!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Holy shit! Exo-Squad. Now that was a kids show of the highest calibre, character development, definable story arcs and not afraid to kill (as opposed to deus ex machina) main characters.
juno_senei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Mylene wrote:
I thought Captain N was dreamy as a young girl...

hehehe, i see that i wasn't the one. i really enjoyed the show back then.

^^;; i actually bought the complete series last year from Best Buy. I re-watched the first few episodes and...uh...i was like, 'WTF'.

hahahahhahaaha! it just goes to show how different we all think when we were much younger ^^;;

Oh Jam! wrote:
Holy shit! Exo-Squad. Now that was a kids show of the highest calibre, character development, definable story arcs and not afraid to kill (as opposed to deus ex machina) main characters.

*nods*
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quote
I'm surprised I never saw it Mylene, I've always loved animation and usually watched Saturday cartoons on the networks. It does look familiar, but in that "I saw a commercial once" kind of way, I'm pretty sure I never watched the series itself

Anyways, since there's no index and I can't find my old post (which was done kind of half-***ed anyways), I'll just redo it here and if I find it I'll remove the old.

Name: Keonyn (rl name of Travis)

Sex: Male

Blood Type: I honestly don't know, I know it's O, so likely O- since it's the most common

Location: Bloomington, MN (Home of gigantic malls and far too many hotels)

Marital Status: Single

Ethnicity: 1/4 Dutch (last name originates here), 1/4 Norwegian, the rest is quite a mix from my moms side with everything from French to Irish to Chickasaw.

Religion: Agnostic, seems to be pretty common these days

Pets: I had a dog who sadly passed away at the age of 13 this past March

Drink/Smoke: I don't drink much and I don't smoke at all. I usually only drink when I'm at my parents cabin or out for dinner, but never to excess.

Likes: Painting with Acrylics, Anime (of course), Lighthouses, Astronomy, Classic Architecture, History (particularly the Civil War era), Camping, Animals, Nature, People that can hold intelligent conversations

Dislikes: Football (I've just never seen the appeal), Stupid drivers, Rap music, People who don't think things through, Politics, People who eat way more meat than they should (Heh, don't ask me, I just find it annoying for some reason), Apple Computers and people who embrace it as an alternative to Microsoft that actually controls a closed computer market more solidly than Microsoft controls the PC market

Favorite anime: Eureka Seven, Haibane Renmei, Mushi-Shi, Gunslinger Girl, Steamboy, Figure 17

Favorite Manga (Light novels): I'm not much of a manga reader, most my reading time goes to novels or domestic comics

Favorite Books: The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara, Dreams Underfoot by Charles De Lint, The Two Towers by JRR Tolkien, The Myst Reader by Rand and Robyn Miller

Favorite game: Freespace 1 and 2, Descent, Ultima 8, Uniracers, pretty much every Burnout game, Hot Shots Golf Fore, Grandia 1 and 2 and 3

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Master and Commander, Apollo 13, The Nightmare Before Christmans, Dark City, Disney's Alice in Wonderland, Aliens, Bourne trilogy, Lord of the Rings trilogy / The Office, Scrubs, Heroes, Dead Like Me, Stargate: Atlantis, Farscape, The Simpsons

Favorite Drink: Just about anything with OJ in it or an Amaretto Sour

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Dr.Pepper

Favorite Foods: Grilled Fish (Salmon and Tilapia in particular, though Swordfish steaks are amazing), Taco's, Jambalaya, Pretzels (low fat and tasty)

Favorite Sites: ANN, IGN (pretty much just the forums), my own site of course, Space.com, NASA.gov, blogs of my friends

Favorite Sport (to watch): Hockey, Baseball, NASCAR, Tennis

Favorite Sport (to play): Hockey, Baseball, Running, Hiking, Golfing

Favorite Music: Metal (Within Temptation, Opeth, In Flames), some Punk (AFI), Country (Lonestar, Daniel Lee Martin, Tracy Lawrence), Orchestrated Soundtracks (Steamboy, Apollo 13, Cinderella Man)

Job: Right now I'm just handling calls for customers on second shift while I am going back to school for Architectural Drafting, which I'll be done with in February. The job isn't as good as what I was doing, but I needed second shift to attend class, so it works for now.

Hobbies: Photography (almost did this as a career, still have a lot of really nice gear that I use regularly), Camping, Hiking, Shooting (firearms and bows), Traveling (usually just locally unfortunately, I lack the time/money and company for longer trips), Reading, Running

Fun facts about Keonyn:
I Tend to be absent minded and misplaces things easily
I dislike Barbeque sauce
Have always wanted to learn to play music but have never gone for it
Don't have a huge interest in Japan outside standard cultural curiosity
Have the nickname of "13" as I had a long run of horrid luck for years back
Am a very open person in general, but am actually quite shy at first
I love, and am fascinated by, musical instruments even though I can't play any

Favorite Quotes: I can't think of anything off hand

Pictures: Picture 1 - This isn't the best, I know, but it's all I really have. This is me in my family picture, though I just cropped the rest out as I'm sure they'd appreciate that. I usually don't wear polo's and I usually wear a baseball hat, but my clothes were being dictated a bit by others in the family so I was forced to compromise.)

Last edited by Keonyn on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GenshikenServo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Hello everyone! (Mushi Mushi?)

I presume this is the correct introduction thread?

I'm a MST3K/Theme Park/Movie/Anime Otaku and this looks like the best and most active forum about all this! I grew up with Cowboy Bebop, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Trigun, and such and after a long bout of nothingness,I'm happy to say Anime is back on the radar with all these great new shows (Code Geass, Haruhi, Genshiken, Death Note, Azumanga Daioh. Though I suppose a few of those are pretty old by now!)

"And I hope to have a good time with all of you."
-Itsuki Koizumi, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Smile
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quote
GenshikenServo wrote:
Hello everyone! (Mushi Mushi?)

Moshi-moshi, unless you think we like bugs (mushi = "bug"), though moshi-moshi is most appropriate for telephone conversations. Normally, if you wanted to say "hi", you'd just say dōmo.

Of course, this is an English speaking forum, so an English "hi" is infinitely to be preferred. We don't do the "OMG kawaii neko baka" thing around here.

Welcome.

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GenshikenServo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quote
abunai wrote:

Of course, this is an English speaking forum, so an English "hi" is infinitely to be preferred. We don't do the "OMG kawaii neko baka" thing around here.

No complaints about that, that's for sure!
Laughing

Anime smile + sweatdrop
zawa113

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quote
I have always meant to do this (considering I have over 200 posts now), but I simply haven't.

Name: My intials are CJ, I prefer to keep my real name hidden, so just classicalzawa is ok too.

Blood Type: A-
Marital: single
ethnicity: white
Pets: cats
drink/smoke?: no/no
dislikes: English class, hamburgers, annoying people, dogs

favorite anime: Osamu Tezuka everything, Princess Tutu, Robotech, Mushi-shi, Key the Metal Idol, Cromartie High School, Avatar (yeah yeah, close enough)

favorite manga: Maison Ikkoku, Cromartie High School, Monster, Astro Boy, Ode to Kirihito

favorite books: Freakonomics, Animal Farm

favorite games: too many: Klonoa, Ape Escape 3, Psychonauts, Zelda games, Portal, Advance Wars, Phoenix Wright, Magi Nation, Alundra, Pokemon Snap!, God of War/2, too many others to think of right now

favorite tv shows/movies: South Park, The Universe, Fairly Oddparents, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, assorted Monty Python, Donnie Darko, Modern Marvels, Animal Cops/Precinct

favorite foods: tomatoes, water

favorite sport to watch: gymnastics (although swimming had me watching last olympics)

favorite sport to play: Juggling

Hobbies: papercrafting
juggling
gaming

Fun Facts about classicalzawa:
I have not eaten red meat in over 10 years (not even by mistake)
I have a full size Mario Kart DS display in my dorm room
I am a Mac user
I forget people's faces within an hour after meeting them. I remember their names though.
I'm a natural redhead. I have never dyed my hair.
RauTwilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quote
About Me hmmm well okay:

Name: Rau (real name Rob)

Blood Type: AB

Ethnicity: I'm mixture of Black, Indian, and Creole (Black Creole from my father's side and Blindian from my mom's) and possibely something else I'm unaware of. But officially and to not be confusing I'm African American.

Religion: Pentecostal (Although its more common term is Born Again Christian).

Drink/Smoke: Drink, Yeah whenever I feel like it. No .

Dislikes: Pointless meetings, Country music unless its Johnny Cash, Writing (even though I have perfect cursive LOL)

Favorite anime: Infinite Ryvius, Toward the Terra, Heroic Age, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, True Tears, and Darker than Black
Favorite cartoons: Justice League Unlimited, Batman the Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Gargoyles, Thundercats, and Pirates of Dark Water

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Basilisk and Sword of the Dark Ones

Favorite Books: Batman No Man's Land.

Favorite games: Super Double Dragon(SNES), Saturday Night Slammasters(SNES), Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64), DragonBall Z Legends, Star Ocean TTEOT (PS2), and at the moment unknown for PS3.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Master and Commander, Apollo 13, The Nightmare Before Christmans, Dark City, Disney's Alice in Wonderland, Aliens, Bourne trilogy, Lord of the Rings trilogy / The Office, Scrubs, Heroes, Dead Like Me, Stargate: Atlantis, Farscape, The Simpsons

Favorite Drink: Bacardi Gold +Coke

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Rasperry Sweetened Ice Tea and/or Coffee.

Favorite Music: Metal/punk/general/underground Rock, Old school/underground Rap, Jpop/JRock.

Hobbies: Rock climbing, drawing anime or manga characters, building household appliances.

Favorite Quotes:
"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!" - Zero from Mega Man Zero 4
"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero...I hate people like you." - Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho
"My expectations tempt me to exceed them." - Milliardo Peacecraft from Dynasty Warriors Gundam

Last edited by RauTwilight on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptor Red

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quote
I'm new here, so hello everyone.

Name: I don't wanna reveal my name yet, so call me Raptor Red.

Blood Type: Not sure, O I think....

Marital: Single and still searching

Ethnicity: White

Religion: Methodist (I believe in God and Jesus, but I'm strong supporter of evolution)

Pets: A Toy Fox Terrier. I might plan on getting a savanna monitor lizard someday.

Drink/Smoke: No and, oh yeah, NO.

Likes: Anime, women, kaiju (giant monsters), dinosaurs, reptiles, movies, video games, friends, family, food, and that's pretty much it for now.

Dislikes: Amish country, sauerkraut, pointless meetings that waste my time, philosophy classes (bore me to death), bluegrass music, misogyny, NASCAR, mean people, racism, the Confederate Flag, and I can't think of anything more to say.

Favorite Anime: Tenchi Muyo, Neon Genesis: Evangelion, Miyazaki films, Akira, Samurai 7, Big O, Outlaw Star, GTO, Please Teacher!, Please Twins!, Sailor Moon, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Guyver, Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann, DBZ, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (full of yuri goodness! Mr. Green). I have no specific favorite genre and I watch any anime that looks good and/or hearing great things about it. And oh, I'll watch anything with yuri in it, but only if it's good.

Favorite Manga: I don't read that much manga.

Favorite Movies and TV Shows: The Godzilla series, The Gamera Trilogy, King Kong (1933 and 2005 versions), Jurassic Park films, The Land Before Time, The Host, Matango, Jaws, Star Wars films, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Ray Harryhausen films, Aliens, Army of Darkness, Snakes on a Plane (cheesy goodness), Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spaceballs, Pulp Fiction, Sling Blade, The Big Lebowski, Superman: Doomsday, Watership Down, MST3K, South Park, Swat Kats, and documentaries about animals (when they're hunting each other! Twisted Evil)

Favorite Music: Rock/Hard Rock, Metal/Heavy Metal/Power Metal, old school hip-hop or underground rap (AWAY from mainstream), techno, J-pop and j-rock, classical/orchestra, soundtrack, and experimental.

Favorite Books: Raptor Red by Robert T. Bakker (hence my username), Dinosaur Summer by Greg Bear, Animal Farm by George Orwell and Meg by Steve Alten. I don't read that much though I do like to occasionally.

Favorite Sport: What are these so called, "sports" you speak of? j/k Not a sports fan at all. Well sometimes I do like to watch a hockey game once in a blue moon.

Favorite Foods: Pizza and chicken wings. Oh yeah! Cool

Favorite Drink and Non-Alcoholic Drink: Long Island Iced Tea on occasion and for non-alcoholic, Diet Pepsi!!!!!

Hobbies: Dinosaurs and prehistoric animals (gonna be a paleontologist someday), drawing, reading on occasion, surfing the web, walking outside and whatever I said on my Likes list.

Fun Facts about Raptor Red:
I'm autistic (Asperger's, specifically)
Can do impersonations, depending on who or what I'm trying to imitate.
I don't like hot dogs (they make me gag every time I try to eat them)
I rather eat french fries with BBQ rather than with ketchup (I don't like ketchup either).

Last edited by Raptor Red on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
rebecca1/2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quote
I feel like I'm filling out a credit card application or something. My mother's maiden name?!? My social security number is 123-45....

Name: I just go by Becky whenever possible.

Sex: Not lately

Blood Type: Heck, I'm not even sure.

Mental Status: Still somewhat on the sane side

Ethnicity: German, Irish, who knows what else, one side's adopted.

Religion: Not paying attention really

Pets: many cats. Well, 3, and they aren't really mine, but they're in the house.

Drink/Smoke: I get plastered socially. No smoking, but I don't get bent out of shape if you do.

Likes: You know, I have a whole thing on my Myspace page about this... may I just direct you there?

http://www.myspace.com/becky21k

Favorite anime: Right now, Gurren Lagann. Of course Ranma 1/2, too. It's hard to name shows I don't like, though.

Favorite Manga Actually don't have a lot of them right now.

Favorite Books: I read mostly historical stuff now, not a lot of time to read.

Favorite game: Heh. Not a gamer.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Hmm. A favorite? I spend more time watching old movies than series TV.

Favorite Drink: Rum & Coke - only because it's cheap and effective. Jaegerbombs work too.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Well, just give me the Coke then.

Favorite Foods: If you saw my stomach you'd say whatever it is I need to eat less of it.

Favorite Sites: Oh, I guess I spend the most time on eBay.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Pretty much auto racing. sometimes college basketball.

Favorite Sport (to play): Remember what I said about my stomach?

Favorite Music: Southern Rock, with some country, metal and even adult standards in the mix. No pop and no rap.

Hobbies: Wait, I'm here, you know half of them already - anime, eating, and getting drunk... hmm, I guess those aren't all hobbies.

Favorite Quotes: From You're Under Arrest: (paraphrasing a bit) "It doesn't matter what clothes a man chooses to wear, what matters is what's in here" *points to heart* (the Chief) (I'll edit this when I have access to where I can just copy it from).

On that note I'll end this here, sorry, no link to my credit report... Smile
[/b]
Lunatick

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I'm new, so I guess this is where I post Smile

Name: Margaret or Lunatick

Sex: female

Blood Type: I'm not sure I've ever been tested, but my parents are both O...

Marital Status: in a relationship

Ethnicity: mixed-caucasian, but mostly Irish

Religion: Worshipper of the Dark Lord Zomulgustar ... just kidding. Agnostic, I think.

Pets: none, keeping animals larger than a goldfish in my apartment would be cruel and unfair to them. And I don't have a goldfish, unfortunately.

Drink/Smoke: Drink but don't smoke.

Likes: science fiction, anime, astronomy, dragons, talking too darned much, muffins, cupcakes, shiny things, explosions, and pokemon

Dislikes: hypocrisy (though I admit we're all hypocritical sometimes), global warming, postmodernism, endings to stories that are depressing only for the sake of not being happy, and taking anything too seriously

Favorite anime Gurren Lagann, Slayers, Claymore, Crest/Banner of the Stars

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Claymore, +Anima, Tsubasa

Favorite Books: Eternity's End by Jeffrey Carver, Rocket Boys by Homer Hickam, Harry Potter by JK Rowling, The Postman by David Brin, and A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

Favorite game: Pokemon Razz

Favorite TV shows/Movies: movies: October Sky, Lord of the Rings, Wall-e, The Lion King, Back to the Future. tv: South Park, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Venture Brothers

Favorite Drink: Raspberry wheat beer, Mike's Hard Cranberry, or Vanilla Vodka with orange juice

Non-Alcoholic Drink diet mountain dew code red, water, and tea

Favorite Foods: Sushi, muffins, pasta, and most kinds of Mexican food.

Favorite Sites: Deviantart, facebook, NaNoWrimo, and many others

Favorite Sport (to watch): Heh I don't really like to watch sports, but I guess basketball or rock climbing

Favorite Sport (to play): rock climbing, but I'm not too serious about it, it's just for fun

Favorite Music: some of everything

Job: Documentation Intern at Sun Microsystems, Phone Monkey at the Financial Aid office, and college student

Hobbies: Writing stories, rock climbing, photoshop, basic web design, cosplay (not very experienced), plotting world domination, etc.

Fun facts about Lunatick:
* met current boyfriend at an anime con
* majors in English and Astronomy at school
* changed majors three times prior
* is really not very interesting at all
LuckySeven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quote
Name: Well in my life away from the net I'm known as Eric, or just plain E from some of my uncreative friends.

Sex:
Male

Blood Type: O (can't remember if its negative or positive)

Age: Old enough to have seen Starblazers in its original synidcated run, though all I can remember of it is the theme song.

Ethnicity: African-American

Religion: Technically I'm a baptist, but I haven't been to church for anything other than a funeral since my age was still in the single digits.

Pets: None, but I wouldn't mind having one eventually.

Drink/Smoke: I lost interesting in drinking once I was of legal age, but ever there comes a good enough reason I might crack open a bottle of something. I don't smoke and its my biggest no no when looking for someone with romantic intentions.

Likes: A lot of things, but the major ones are anime, sports on TV, pro wrestling, and video games

Dislikes: Overly judgmental people.

Favorite anime: Tenchi Muyo, Gunsmith Cats, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Project A-Ko.

Dubs or Subs: Don't really care, but I watch dubs more by a great margin, no real reason for it.

Favorite games: Dragon Quest VIII, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix, Odin Sphere (if I ever finish it).

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Chuck, Heroes, NCIS, Dead Like Me, Smallville, Ugly Betty, Kill Bill, Leon: The Professional, Back to the Future (trilogy), Transformers, etc...

Favorite Sites: Anime News Network, Mod The Sims 2, TV Tropes, etc...

Favorite Sport (to watch): Football (Atlanta Falcons) and Basketball.

Favorite Music: I listen to a little bit of everything, but I do favor the old school rap/hip-hop from the days when it wasn't all people like Lil' Wayne and Soulja Boy. Rolling Eyes

Job: Right now, just helping out a guy that runs his own music supply shop, looking for something better.

Pictures:

something recent

something not so recent
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime
DieHardBleachFan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quote
Name: I prefer not to use my real name. Bleach or Bleacher is all right with me.

Sex: Female

Blood Type: O+

Marital status: single

Ethnicity: Asian, specifically Korean

Religion: More spiritual than anything else

Drink/Smoke: Yes to drinking, no to smoking

Likes: Anime, video games, music, baseball, science fiction and writing

Dislikes: Getting up early, classical music, people that nag me for no reason at all

Favorite Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note

Favorite Manga: Trigun, Hellsing

Favorite Books: Term Limits by Vince Flynn, Dune by Frank Herbert

Favorite Game: Final Fantasy X, Donkey Kong Country, anything from the Zelda universe

Favrite TV Shows/Movies: The Boondock Saints, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Star Wars, Finding Forrester / Heroes, Star Trek

Favorite Drink: Bud Light Lime

Non-alcoholic Drink: Gatorade, I swore of soda a few months ago

Favorite Foods: Pizza, any sort of pasta, chicken

Favorite Sites: Anime News Network, Trek Movie, CNN, Trek BBS

Favorite Sport (to watch): Baseball

Favorite Music: I have a little of everything, but it mostly consists of classic and hard rock.

Job: For now, student
MrAnimeSpecialist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quote
Name: I would prefer not to reveal my true identity. You can refer to me as MrAnimeSpecialist.

Martial status: single

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Religion: Christian

Drink/Smoke: No to both.

Likes: Anime, video Games, music, tokusatsu and absurdist comedies.

Dislikes: Flies, being nagged, being shouted at, being treated like a butler/servant and constant phone calls.

Favorite Anime(so far): Fist of the North Star, Goldorak aka UFO Robo Grendizer and Monster Rancher.

Favorite Manga(so far): Dragon Ball.

Favorite Books: None in particular.

Favorite Game(so far): Wario World, Bangai-O, Blasto, Guardian's Crusade, Super Mario RPG, Ape Escape 1 and 3 and Sonic Adventure

Favorite TV Shows/Movies(so far): UltraMan and Infra-Man.

Favorite Drink: None.

Non-alcoholic Drink: Apple and raisin juice.

Favorite Foods: Chicken nuggets with macaroni and cheese.

Favorite Sites: Anime News Network, Meta Anime Review Project, Anime Jump, Veoh, Mania(only the anime/manga-related material) and Hardcore Gaming 101.

Favorite Sport(to watch): None.

Favorite Music: Techno and orchestral.

Job: None at the moment.
Raptor Red

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quote
MrAnimeSpecialist wrote:

You like tokusatsu? Awesome! I happen to like tokusatsu too, but I'm more of a fan of the kaiju sub-genre of tokusatsu rather than the sentai or henshin sub-genres. So do you like kaiju, such as Godzilla and Gamera as well? I'm such a huge fan of both kaiju and even have Gamera's foe Gyaos as my avatar.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 62 of 233