• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Adult Swim to Run 2nd Bleach Anime Film on December 5

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malik_chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:10 am Reply with quote
Not only that, but starting this Saturday, Code Geass will be taken off for double FMA episodes that will begin right after Bleach, pushing Moribito until after the FMA block. The Saturday after Moribito ends, Code Geass will take its spot.

And totally not anime related, but new Venture Bros. episodes in two weeks...
Mario1234567

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quote
Thank God! Moribito SUCKS! and Geass fails and whats up with that Star Wars crap? I Hate that so much its a waste of space there is noway that people actually watch that so why is it there? Just to leave me in Despair. We Need new stuff, If it were me, Saturday would run like this Starting at 10:00PM

Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Inuyasha The Final Act
D.Gray Man
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei < I don't care what anyone says!
Toradora! < I again can care less what anyone says!
Then Repeat Till 6:00AM

Depending on things Zetsubou Sensei and Toradora! Might have the 10:00-11:00 Block.... And yeah Viz no hogging up TV space! Give others shows a chance to bloom.

I beat TV will be a whole lot interesting and it would be 100x's better than what anyone has on now at those times and any other time during the week. Right now TV Fails except the Animal Planet channel.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
BeautyMaid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 am Reply with quote
Mario1234567 wrote:
Thank God! Moribito SUCKS! and Geass fails and whats up with that Star Wars crap? I Hate that so much its a waste of space there is noway that people actually watch that so why is it there? Just to leave me in Despair. We Need new stuff, If it were me, Saturday would run like this Starting at 10:00PM

Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Inuyasha The Final Act
D.Gray Man

Depending on things Zetsubou Sensei and Toradora! Might have the 10:00-11:00 Block.... And yeah Viz no hogging up TV space! Give others shows a chance to bloom.

I beat TV will be a whole lot interesting and it would be 100x's better than what anyone has on now at those times and any other time during the week. Right now TV Fails except the Animal Planet channel.
Ok,yes Moribito does suck what is the point in it?And plus they should show an extar ep of Bleach Anime catgrin
NovaPK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quote
Mario1234567 wrote:

Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Inuyasha The Final Act
D.Gray Man

Give me Toradora!. D:
ninjapet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quote
I still wished they showed Shin Chan on AS I loved the dub of it and the fact is watching it on t.v was great

Funimation make some deals with AS, get some programing on there other then FMA.

Last edited by ninjapet on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Haterater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quote
Moribito is good, IMO, but it seems like alot of the AS audience just wants action, action, action and ignore the important narratives to understand the plot. Since there's way more talking than action 75% of the time. Good for those who appreciate it, I suppose.
Mario1234567

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quote
^........ Not True.. Death Note puts a hole in your logic. Because all that is, is Talking and writing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quote
AS Would never show a subbed anime, besides, I heard that Funimation is dubbing it and I do know for a fact that they have dubbed at least one episode with the new actress for Al, Maxey Whitehead, don't know about the rest of the returning cast, but I know they're working on it!
vojozo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quote
Mario1234567 wrote:
^........ Not True.. Death Note puts a hole in your logic. Because all that is, is Talking and writing.

eh... not really... Death Note never did that hot rating wise as well.. sure it made it to the top 3 ... maybe the first and final episode.... but overall it didn't do so hot.
malik_chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quote
BeautyMaid wrote:
Mario1234567 wrote:

Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Inuyasha The Final Act
D.Gray Man

Ok,yes Moribito does suck what is the point in it?And plus they should show an extar ep of Bleach Anime catgrin

The point in Moribito is that it has a great plot, great characters, great writing and great animation. The anime fans at AS liked it and thought we'd like it, thus the airing rights. But no, I'm surprised it didn't permanently stay int he death slot like what CN did to .hack//SIGN.

And there will be no extra episodes of Bleach, the news ones are going to run out in late December I think.

Mario1234567 wrote:

If Death Note did well it was because "OMG L/Light/Mello/Near/Matt/Matsuda are sooooo hot/bishie/kawaii!!!!111" People act like Moribito is crap because it lacks those things, nevermind that it comes off as seinen series anyway and Chagum is cute. And why do you randomly capitalize words?
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quote
I have been resorting to watching Moribito on dubbed anime sites because I don't have DVR or TiVo. Moribito is trash in the eyes of certain fans but I find it to be very artistic.
Primus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quote
In other Bleach news, YTV in Canada should be airing episode 107 and 108 at 1AM and 1:30AM. These are the last known episodes that YTV has the broadcast license to. Next week Bleach is scheduled to go into repeats.

Mario1234567 wrote:

Because Death Note was such a hit series on TV.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quote
Well this time, I am going to make sure I'll record the second movie. I missed the first, but I won't miss this one.

Also, I have watched Morbito and found it creative, enjoyable and quite well done. But I still think Bleach is much better.

Thanks for the information Anime News Network, very helpful indeed.
Josh7289

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quote
DAMMIT, Adult Swim! So now after Bleach ends, I'm suppose to wait around for an entirehour until Moribito is on? And you're forcing me to go to bed at 3 AM?

Bastards... They really make it hard to want to keep watching something through official means.
Katane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quote
I don't know what's with all the hate towards Moribito is all about, it's not bad to me and I'm looking foward to seeing The Diamond Dust Rebellion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3