• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Purge: Hirokazu KITAMURA (#15880)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote
Hirokazu KITAMURA (北村) (弘一) (3 cast credits) appears to be a kanji misreading duplicate of
Kôichi KITAMURA 北村 弘一 (142 cast credits).
3 ENAMDICT entries for 弘一 = Hiroichi, Hirokazu, Kouichi.

Kôichi's Wikipedia page has the credit for "YAT安心!宇宙旅行" = "YAT Anshin! Uchu Ryokou (TV)" plus credits for other "Lupin III" releases (just not this particular OVA special); "Kim no Jūjika" has a kanji source at http://movie.goo.ne.jp/cast/c90490/index.html listing many credits of Kôichi (such as "Ultra Nyan" 1997 & 1998) but giving a reading of キタムラ ヒロカズ = KITAMURA Hirokazu which contradicts the Wikipedia entry (but explains the existence of the duplicate at ANN).

2 credits for Kôichi added (the third one for YAT Anshin was already there, with Wikipedia as source), 3 credits flagged; please hide the 3 credits of Hirokazu KITAMURA.

I will delete Hirokazu's kanji name (which I added but set in round brackets to prevent it from matching a kanji contribution) when this is done.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1