Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Good Smile Company's 10th Anniversary Figure Vote Results Posted


Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The King of Harts



Joined: 05 May 2009
Posts: 6712
Location: Mount Crawford, Virginia
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Only things I voted for were the Ga-Rei Zero figmas, so at least those made it. Seeing the Saber Lily top the Scaled figures is incredibly annoying since I think it just got rereleased last year. Oh well, back to eying Mandarake for the other stuff I voted for...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar


Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 16465
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:15 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
Only things I voted for were the Ga-Rei Zero figmas, so at least those made it. Seeing the Saber Lily top the Scaled figures is incredibly annoying since I think it just got rereleased last year. Oh well, back to eying Mandarake for the other stuff I voted for...

Annoying for you great for me as I wanted it to win lol. I have 2 other Saber Lily figures but not that one so I'd love to get my hands on it personally. Without paying an exorbitant fee on Amazon/Ebay to get it from someone else that is. I know there are A LOT of FS figures, especially Saber ones, but the Saber Lily ones are some of the best I think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
tobeast777



Joined: 22 Oct 2009
Posts: 68
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quote
I've been dying to get my hands on a Saber Lily figure so Hopefully this will increase my chances Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Mirri



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 312
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
Only things I voted for were the Ga-Rei Zero figmas, so at least those made it. Seeing the Saber Lily top the Scaled figures is incredibly annoying since I think it just got rereleased last year. Oh well, back to eying Mandarake for the other stuff I voted for...

Distant Avalon was repressed in January, actually! For reals! X_X

Caliburn (#1 vote) was WonFes only.

I want the Saber Lily nendo and figma ;A; - I am trying to find one aftermarket and try to pay under $250 for both Sad

It disappoints me that they didn't win but I hope that we can at least get a repressing on the Nendoroid, I'm not holding my breath IN THE LEAST for the figma.

Saber 1/7 Excalibur, afaik has only had one pressing, though. I wouldn't mind though I am still a little bit sad because of the Distant Avalon repressing, it hurts my collector's soul.


edit: Looks like a large number of the "please repress!" votes went to WonFes and limited-edition-video-game-pack-in exclusive items. Kurisu (Lab Coat ver) was a WonFes exclusive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doctordoom85



Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 2019
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:51 pm Reply with quote
A re-print of Kino would be AWESOME. Luckily, don't need the others (already have Makise, don't collect Figmas, and not interested in the others) so that keeps my wallet safe. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mirri



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 312
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quote
doctordoom85 wrote:
A re-print of Kino would be AWESOME. Luckily, don't need the others (already have Makise, don't collect Figmas, and not interested in the others) so that keeps my wallet safe. Smile


I'm jealous. I just have the normal Kurisu and the cheerleader Kurisu Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gerbilx



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 138
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quote
I am so pleased with this. Excalibur Saber, Kino, and Shiki will all get purchases from me. Especially Shiki; that one is soooo hard to find nowadays.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maidenoftheredhand



Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 2584
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:25 pm Reply with quote
The only one I want is that scaled Kino figure. Please make it happen GSC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chumchurum



Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 13
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Kino?..... YES!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flower Metal



Joined: 23 Apr 2012
Posts: 104
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quote
I want to buy some
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mirri



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 312
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quote
gerbilx wrote:
I am so pleased with this. Excalibur Saber, Kino, and Shiki will all get purchases from me. Especially Shiki; that one is soooo hard to find nowadays.


The campaign's results page notes that it will post updates, but GSC does not guarantee the resale of figures that voters selected.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roxybudgy



Joined: 10 Sep 2004
Posts: 127
Location: Western Australia
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quote
Mirri wrote:
edit: Looks like a large number of the "please repress!" votes went to WonFes and limited-edition-video-game-pack-in exclusive items. Kurisu (Lab Coat ver) was a WonFes exclusive.


As someone who bought Fate Unlimited Codes just so I could get the Saber Lily figma (and despite not having a PS2), I would be quite annoyed if they did end up releasing it again.

Not because I don't want anyone else to have the figma, wanting to keep it all rare and valuable, but because I bought it under the assumption that that was the only way to get the figma. If I knew that they would just release it separately later, I would've just waited for that than fork out money for a game I'm probably never going to play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mesonoxian Eve



Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 1858
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Rolling Eyes

The one opportunity to get a few rare figures reprinted from GSC and what do we get? More Saber.

Never mind the fact there's already more on the way.

No matter. My days of buying figures are drawing to an end anyway. I'm sick of the direction this market is going.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
superdry



Joined: 07 Jan 2012
Posts: 1309
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 pm Reply with quote
Mesonoxian Eve wrote:
Rolling Eyes
I'm sick of the direction this market is going.


Which is?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mirri



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 312
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quote
roxybudgy wrote:
Mirri wrote:
edit: Looks like a large number of the "please repress!" votes went to WonFes and limited-edition-video-game-pack-in exclusive items. Kurisu (Lab Coat ver) was a WonFes exclusive.


As someone who bought Fate Unlimited Codes just so I could get the Saber Lily figma (and despite not having a PS2), I would be quite annoyed if they did end up releasing it again.

Not because I don't want anyone else to have the figma, wanting to keep it all rare and valuable, but because I bought it under the assumption that that was the only way to get the figma. If I knew that they would just release it separately later, I would've just waited for that than fork out money for a game I'm probably never going to play.


I would be pretty disappointed if they were to have a full-out release, but if it were a WonFes exclusive or something I wouldn't mind if I already owned it.

As it is, finding a copy of the PS2 game that includes a good condition figma is murder. I'll be paying like $150+ when I do find it. I must get it though, as I have every other figma Saber. Except Alter. Because I kept saying "one more week..." - but she's not ::rare:: - also, I want the game, too.

I can understand where you're coming from, though.

I hope they don't re-release her, but at the same time I really really really hope I can find one to buy.

I hope they do re-release the Saber Lily nendoroid though. Or maybe a Saber Lily Super-Moveable edition nendoroid. That would be so ridiculously awesome.



A Red!Saber nendoroid would be pretty awesome, too.



...that reminds me, I need to buy Nendoroid Complete File for the Saber casualwear nendoroid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group