• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Vertical Inc.

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:42 pm Reply with quote
I don't know what's more surprising: that Vertical is getting into Gundam, or that Chi's is their best seller.
Takokujin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:49 pm Reply with quote
I'm going to be getting every manga they put out. I've got most of their stuff that may be OOP soon. They're without a doubt my favorite publishing company, and Ed is praiseworthy alone for responding to fans about their books.
Sewingrose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Chi is ending with 10 volumes? I don't think I can begin to comprehend the horror, normally I'm happy with series ending before they get unwieldy, but Chi? I thought it would go on forever.
I have to buy two copies of it because my sister loves it and my mother wants her own copies to take to work and read at her desk when she's bored.

Already pre-ordered Adolf and Paradise Kiss. Will have to borrow Sakuran from a friend first before I know for sure if I want my own or not. Will keep an eye out on Limit to see if that's good.
Takokujin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Sewingrose wrote:
Chi is ending with 10 volumes? I don't think I can begin to comprehend the horror, normally I'm happy with series ending before they get unwieldy, but Chi? I thought it would go on forever.
I have to buy two copies of it because my sister loves it and my mother wants her own copies to take to work and read at her desk when she's bored.

Already pre-ordered Adolf and Paradise Kiss. Will have to borrow Sakuran from a friend first before I know for sure if I want my own or not. Will keep an eye out on Limit to see if that's good.

Where did you preorder? Amazon?
Sewingrose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Takokujin wrote:
Sewingrose wrote:

Where did you preorder? Amazon?

Yep! There's some pretty nice discounts for the books, so you can spend that money on even more manga!
Son-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:28 am Reply with quote
Looking forward to Gundam the Origin finally being released to completion. As far as Tezuka's works, I have to finish Buddha. But this new title they're releasing looks interesting.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1