• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
DAZZLE VISION live at Tekkoshocon

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ResonanceMMS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:55 pm Reply with quote

Japanese hard-rock screamo band DAZZLE VISION will return to America to perform at Japanese anime and culture event Tekkoshocon in Pittsburgh, PA.

Famous for her "Death Voice," melodic vocals, and high-fashion lolita style, singer Maiko and her band-mates made their USA debut at Sakura-Con 2010 as the opening act for HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR. Since then, DAZZLE VISION has toured in Japan with American rock band Evanescence, released two more albums, and Maiko's voice has been added to Japanese voice databank UTAU software as the character "Maiko Hakaine".

DAZZLE VISION will perform a live concert, fan Q&A, and autograph sessions during the four-day event, April 4-7, 2013, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.

Event and registration information can be found at http://www.tekkoshocon.com.

DAZZLE VISION appears at Tekkoshocon by arrangement with RESONANCE Media and HUMAN NOISE Records.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1