• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hulu video issues

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quote
I can't view either Death Note or Baccano!, and I notice both of those are from Hulu. Any idea what happened?
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quote
That's odd; I don't see any problem with the Hulu streams. What exactly do you mean by "can't view"? You can see the episode in the list but the streams don't work? Or you can't see the episodes in the list?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quote
The episodes are all working now, so it must have been a temporary thing. During the period they were broken, they didn't work at Hulu either, so I'm guesing it was their issue.

And as to what exactly happened, the videos were still in the list, but whenever I tried to view the streams instead of the video playing I'd get a message apologizing for the fact that the video was unable to play. I wish I could remember the exact words. "We're sorry, but this video is unavailable" or something like that.

Should have included more details in my initial post, but the problem seems to be fixed now anyways.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1