Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hellsing's Hirano, Nichijou's Arawi Launch New Manga




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
yamiangie



Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 465
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Sure bring up how long i had to wait for the end of the hellsing manga to get here.

An eye doctor dealing with murderers ok sounds up the guys ally.

despite my rage it's always nice to see new Mag's starting up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tsugumi



Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quote
The title of the article is misspelled: instead of "Helling's Hirano,.....", it should be "Hellsing's Hirano,....." Surprised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RestLessone



Joined: 02 Aug 2009
Posts: 1422
Location: New York
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Isn't it opthalmologist, not opthamologist?

I wonder how many buyers Bishōnen de Meitantei de Doesu would attract just with its title...Seems interesting enough, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ulinox



Joined: 22 Aug 2009
Posts: 670
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quote
Hirano's new manga looks promising. 3-part = only 3 chapters though? Oh well..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JuicyB



Joined: 08 Mar 2010
Posts: 278
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 pm Reply with quote
Ulinox wrote:
Hirano's new manga looks promising. 3-part = only 3 chapters though? Oh well..


Not bad... shouldn't take that lazy otaku bastard Hirano more than four or five years to finish this one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Casey



Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 1853
Location: In My Angry Center
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:32 pm Reply with quote
Considering Hellsing is still unfinished, and going two years now without a single Dawn chapter, I'd ponder on the thought that Hirano really needs to prioritize a lil better....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baskerville



Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 am Reply with quote
John Casey wrote:
Considering Hellsing is still unfinished, and going two years now without a single Dawn chapter, I'd ponder on the thought that Hirano really needs to prioritize a lil better....


i totally agree. he's probably already forgotten about "the dawn"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rinmackie



Joined: 05 Aug 2006
Posts: 1040
Location: in a van! down by the river!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 am Reply with quote
Baskerville wrote:
John Casey wrote:
Considering Hellsing is still unfinished, and going two years now without a single Dawn chapter, I'd ponder on the thought that Hirano really needs to prioritize a lil better....


i totally agree. he's probably already forgotten about "the dawn"


Huh? I know Dawn's not finished, but I thought Hellsing just recently wrapped up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Greed1914
It's Over 9000!It's Over 9000!


Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 3258
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quote
rinmackie wrote:
Baskerville wrote:
John Casey wrote:
Considering Hellsing is still unfinished, and going two years now without a single Dawn chapter, I'd ponder on the thought that Hirano really needs to prioritize a lil better....


i totally agree. he's probably already forgotten about "the dawn"


Huh? I know Dawn's not finished, but I thought Hellsing just recently wrapped up.


Perhaps they mean the Dawn, since it's Hellsing: The Dawn?

But yeah, the guy definitely seems to get distracted from the work at hand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maryohki



Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Posts: 526
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote
Argh Hirano you'd better not neglect Drifters for this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group