• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Aniplex of America hosts “the Garden of sinners” Night US Premiere Event at NEW PEOPLE in San Fr

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The American Average

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 am Reply with quote
i wish at garden of sinners anime/movie was dubbed since it isn't, i won't buy it. but still looks cool though.
Mirri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:01 am Reply with quote
The American Average wrote:
i wish at garden of sinners anime/movie was dubbed since it isn't, i won't buy it. but still looks cool though.

Really?

I would've expected it to be about the price, regardless of dubbing.

I wish that I was in the area so that I could attend this premier, I love the Garden of Sinners and I am a huge Type-Moon fan...

...A man can dream.
crunchycat
I do Marketing for Anime Companies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:38 am Reply with quote
I'm pretty happy since its announcements since AX 2010, Aniplex has been on a pretty good role starting in 2011. with Garden of Sinners premier in San Francisco and their first almost self release of Durarara all in the a nice short span.

I am actually more happy the anime will be left as be since it was a very good series from what I read, wish I could watch it in person if a full screen theater but sadly too far even if im in south california.

Can't wait to see what Aniplex has coming out soon.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:30 am Reply with quote
I would so love to be there. To see these films on the big screen and then hear the discussion afterward would be awesome. Anyone wanna spring for my airfare from Toronto to SF and put me up in a 4-star hotel?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1