• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pocket Monsters DP Returns to Japan in TV Special

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TopGunman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 am Reply with quote
That's nice to hear, but I hope Brock still makes major appearances after best Wishes ends, I'd hate this special to be his last appearance.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:37 pm Reply with quote
I for one do hope it is.

Also these specials feels a lot like the Chroniciles specials that showed a while back.

But what i'm hoping for is that BW comes to the US a lot sooner and hopefully not in the hands of PUSA again

cause though I despise 4kids at least they treated the series right. ESPECIALLY when it camed to the dub VA. I missed the old ones.

Maybe viz media would license BW and hopefully give it the naruto treatment ( I mean the original and not shippuden) and hopefully this series will finally have be using the original script in the US. Not to mentioned an official sub version for the sub fans.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1