Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bakemonogatari's Release Delayed in Australia




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ValkyrieZeroZeroOne



Joined: 06 Apr 2005
Posts: 399
Location: Brisbane, Australia
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:47 am Reply with quote
Have they offered any explanation as to why it's been delayed? Would be nice if they gave reasons rather than just "this has been delayed".

Doesn't bother me since I won't be buying it due to a lack of a Blu-Ray option but would be nice for those who are buying it to receive an explanation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tr1ckR



Joined: 01 Mar 2013
Posts: 49
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:13 am Reply with quote
"due to production delays" ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DuskyPredator
Subscriber



Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Posts: 14130
Location: Brisbane, Australia
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 am Reply with quote
My brother will not be happy about hearing this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
dhumahn



Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:39 am Reply with quote
Well, at least it isn't due to classification knockbacks, given it only got MA15...unless someone complained...?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DuskyPredator
Subscriber



Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Posts: 14130
Location: Brisbane, Australia
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:44 am Reply with quote
dhumahn wrote:
Well, at least it isn't due to classification knockbacks, given it only got MA15...unless someone complained...?

There isn't even any teeth brushing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
SquadmemberRitsu



Joined: 26 Jan 2012
Posts: 1384
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote
Well this sucks. I was so happy that a physical copy of Bakemonogatari was almost within my reach. Well, I guess I'll spend the $50 I left to buy this on something else. Not to say I won't buy the DVD on release date anyway
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief


Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 326
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 am Reply with quote
ValkyrieZeroZeroOne wrote:
Have they offered any explanation as to why it's been delayed? Would be nice if they gave reasons rather than just "this has been delayed".

Doesn't bother me since I won't be buying it due to a lack of a Blu-Ray option but would be nice for those who are buying it to receive an explanation.


They're doing an amazing book style box for the title. I suspect they've had some delays making sure everything is excellent due to the title's standing.

As a small company you don't make these delays lightly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
DuskyPredator
Subscriber



Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Posts: 14130
Location: Brisbane, Australia
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:23 am Reply with quote
sonictail wrote:
They're doing an amazing book style box for the title. I suspect they've had some delays making sure everything is excellent due to the title's standing.

As a small company you don't make these delays lightly.

I just took a look at what they are releasing, it does look very nice I can see how it is different from the usual stuff. Although their site is still has March 6th as the release date.

Why did I have to agree to let my brother get the series, I already let him get Toradora.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group