• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Total Eclipse PS3/Xbox 360 Game's 2nd Promo, Opening Movie Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J3N0V4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quote
Sort of funny that aside from the Shiranui spoiler[all the tech that was developed and lives that were lost for it were pretty much wasted when they used Rutherford based weaponry instead and even the Shiranui was already behind the times with the Takemikazuchi already outspecing it and being the main weapon for the decent on the original hive....] Oh Muv-Luv PTSD why must you do this to my brain....
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Eh, that's not exactly it... spoiler[Yeah, the original Shiranui wasn't doing so hot, and that's why they started developing the Shiranui Second. The Takemikazuchis were too expenise for normal troops, which is why only the Imperial Guard are given them. They were only used to attack the Original Hive because they were literally the only working TSF available.

Rutherford weaponry also isn't very practical since they need large amounts of G Element to run them. ]

So everything that went into developing the Shiranui Second was hardly a waste.

Anyways, going by the trailer there's going to be a hive run, and like 99% of hive runs, it probably won't end well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1