• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nisekoi, Aokihagane Domain Names Registered

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quote
I'm guessing this could be a potential anime announcement for an anime adaptation of Nisekoi.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Little_Hawk

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
I'm guessing this could be a potential anime announcement for an anime adaptation of Nisekoi.

That would be nice, but I'm not really sure since the manga has pretty much lost all plot and each chapter is just another day in their lives.
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:30 am Reply with quote
Little_Hawk wrote:

That would be nice, but I'm not really sure since the manga has pretty much lost all plot and each chapter is just another day in their lives.

^This. At first, I disliked the manga because Chitoge was much too tsun being a real b*tch but then after that the manga got stale and it's just going around in circles now imo. The rankings also are falling bit by bit. It used to be in the top 5 all the time then but now it's falling to 8th-9th place.
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 am Reply with quote
My body is ready for moe battleships.
Divineking

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:29 am Reply with quote
Considering it's getting a lead color page in JUMP next week along with "big news", Nisekoi is definently getting an anime. It's pretty much always been in the middle of the rankings but it sells well enough and JUMP needs something to push out for an anime to compete with Shonen Sunday's string of anime adaptions.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:36 am Reply with quote
Personally I'd have rather seen an anime of Double Arts, but then I'm a dreamer. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1