• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mock and sweet .. where are these ?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anas1717

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:26 am Reply with quote
Hello ..

i found this anime .. mock and sweet .. i think that this is the english name by ENOKI , usa .. here is a link to

http://www.enokifilmsusa.com/library/mocksweet.htm

i searched the ANN for mock and sweet , but got nothing , can you provide me with the link of this Anime on ANN ,thanks alot ....
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:56 am Reply with quote
Got it. The original Japanese title was "Dorimogu Daa!!" Strangely, no one has ever added the English title by Enoki Films -- no wonder you couldn't find it within the Encyclopedia. I've added it and placed the English title as the main title.

Thanks to a web page with Chinese news coverage on this title; I could then identify main cast and staff. The rest is Googling. Anime smallmouth
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
anas1717

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:46 pm Reply with quote
thanks a lot for the help ... i thought that i got one anime that is not on this site , but you guys are too good .. Surprised
anas1717

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:49 pm Reply with quote
oh and btw , does anyone know a good site for this anime ? episdoe summary or pics ? thanks in advance ..
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1