• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Manager: La Corda D'Oro 3 Dating Simulation Game Gets Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Relairknight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quote
The La Corda manga was pretty good, but not good enough to make me feel like watching the anime or playing any of the games. Way too serious, not enough fun like say an Ouran. Still reverse harems always have their niche I suppose!
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quote
HOLY SANTA CLAUS IN A PINK POLKA DOT DRESSING GOWN! Surprised Surprised Surprised

Just two weeks back I was saying on a forum how nice it would be if KOEI would animate their otoge anime again. And now they've done it! Well, ok, I wanted Geten no Hana to be animated but this is good too! Maybe after this they'll animate Geten no Hana!

Relairknight wrote:
The La Corda manga was pretty good, but not good enough to make me feel like watching the anime or playing any of the games. Way too serious, not enough fun like say an Ouran. Still reverse harems always have their niche I suppose!

Well Corda is a drama series kind of. It's more drama than comedy, even in the anime. The second half of the anime, so much drama, but in a good way I feel.
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:21 am Reply with quote
I haven't read the manga yet or planning to. I have seen the previous seasons though...so I guess I'll give this a try as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quote
Yay! Hope Crunchyroll gets this too.
Soliia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quote
I'm so happy! La Corda D'oro is the only otome game adaptation that I've ever actually liked.
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:28 pm Reply with quote
Relairknight wrote:

They do indeed. Very Happy

Ouran isn't really a fair standard to judge them by, though, since it's a parody of the genre in a lot of ways. (And really good. Smile) I liked the La Corda 3 short stories in the English volumes, so I'm looking forward to this - and hoping for the manga.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1