• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Attack on Titan 3DS Game Lets You Play as Levi in DLC

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thelastgogeta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Whoever wrote this article gets bonus marks for marking the trailer for spoilers (and mentioning house cleaning), even if anyone can go through a few episodes/chapters to catch up just enough, it is something best found out in the source material.

---

As I read the title I was initially infuriated that we are being charged for content which is already developed, but if it is free on the store for earlier buyers (for a limited time), that's a bit better even if holding beloved content as bait to encourage early buyers and charge late buyers is still pretty scummy.

Since, the line up of characters seem to be okay (even without Jean, Sasha or Zoe), now I'm just waiting to see whether house cleaning becomes an element of this title or any other AoT games, or extended footage/demo which makes it clear that this is worth buying.

Good to know that we can play as characters from the source material in World Mode through a typical "finish the campaign to play as X in other modes" fashion. I wasn't looking forward to playing it without key characters, even if I could customise my characters a lot.

Very curious about what weapons we will be able to use andI hope we can choose our gear instead of leveling up linearly which may break the difficulty curve.
dan9999

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Does not look good, as always, manga/anime based games turn out very mediocre.

Probably will be QTE infested as I do not see any other way to pull off the fight againts the titans and specifically the use of the maneuver gear.
ShatteredWorld

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 am Reply with quote
dan9999 wrote:
Does not look good, as always, manga/anime based games turn out very mediocre.

Probably will be QTE infested as I do not see any other way to pull off the fight againts the titans and specifically the use of the maneuver gear.

u wot
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1