• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[REQUEST] Anime-only RSS newsfeed

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snugglypuffmuffin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:32 am Reply with quote
Hello,

I'd like ask if there could be two RSS newsfeeds made for different sets of content. In the past, the news feed was populated with news about anime, these days it's got gaming news and others that I'm not interested in. It wasn't always like this; the newsfeed used to be strictly anime-related. Needless to say, I come to ANN for the anime. My request is to at the very least have a newsfeed dedicated solely to anime. Or please add a tag to it so I can filter the newsfeed locally. It's a pain going through a bunch of gaming news each day only to find those few precious anime articles that interest me. I've considered only opening Daily Briefs because they have the majority of (anime) news that I'm interested in.

Thank you for listening
MartinDLI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:55 am Reply with quote
I second the suggestion of allowing the feed to be filtered by keywords. The news items already have keywords (e.g. "live action" or "anime" in those light blue boxes), but they're not clickable, so what's the point of tagging the posts in the first place?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1