• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 3rd Kuroko's Basketball Season's January Premiere, New Cast Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:44 am Reply with quote
Winter show huh? Awesome. I'm ready for it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
simona.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:21 am Reply with quote
YAAAAAAAY!!!
honestly I wasn't hoping it'd be so early! HAPPINESS.
CrowLia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:39 am Reply with quote
Wait, wait, wait. Are they skipping straight to the semi-finals?spoiler[ I DEMAND MY KISE vs HAIZAKI MATCH GODDAMNIT].

I'm honestly worried they'll try to cram all the remaining manga into two-cours. It's not enough, people, NOT ENOUGH. If you're gonna do that, cut some stuff off from the horribly boring and dragged out final match, not from spoiler[Kise's crowning moment], or spoiler[the scarce Shuutoku screentime we have left]
bigivel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:06 am Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:
Wait, wait, wait. Are they skipping straight to the semi-finals?spoiler[ I DEMAND MY KISE vs HAIZAKI MATCH GODDAMNIT].

I'm honestly worried they'll try to cram all the remaining manga into two-cours. It's not enough, people, NOT ENOUGH. If you're gonna do that, cut some stuff off from the horribly boring and dragged out final match, not from spoiler[Kise's crowning moment], or spoiler[the scarce Shuutoku screentime we have left]

What make you think that something will be skipped or rushed? Because of the Voice Actors of Rakuzan Uncrowned Kings? Know that in Kaijou vs Seirin game those guys talk, and that even before that game, Rakuzan plays against Shutoku(and of course they talk and think in that game).

I want to know if it will be only 2-cour or if they will extend to 3 or 4-cours, but probably that information will be released during the series airing.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:43 am Reply with quote
Already knew that Hatano was Reo-nee from when he spoke a line or two in the last season but it's nice to see his name credited now.

Winter is looking to be a good season!
CrowLia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:09 pm Reply with quote
bigivel wrote:

What make you think that something will be skipped or rushed? Because of the Voice Actors of Rakuzan Uncrowned Kings? Know that in spoiler[Kaijou vs Seirin] game those guys talk, and that even before that game, spoiler[Rakuzan plays against Shutoku](and of course they talk and think in that game).

I'm worried because they already revealed the top 4 schools, when the anime hasn't shown Kaijou's match from the quarter finals, which was an important turning point for Kise's abilities. Now that they've revealed that Kaijou makes it to the semi-finals, all the tension from that match against spoiler[Haizaki] is practically lost, it would almost seem pointless to show it now, but I really want to see it.

Also, remember the common courtesy of using spoiler tags. Not everyone knows how the semi-final match-ups are paired
Jajanken

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:30 pm Reply with quote
Awww yiss
JulieYBM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quote
I hope Nakazawa Kazuto is involved again. The basket ball choreography and key animation he provided for the second season was brilliant, I'd hate to see the story do without his genius sense of timing and directing.
HI-CHEW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:44 pm Reply with quote
When is this show going to be licensed in North America? Sad

Free! get's licensed before this? Sigh.... blasphemy
CrowLia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:22 am Reply with quote
On that note, do we even know if Haizaki was ever cast? I have the vague impression that he had a brief appearance at the end of S2, but I don't remember a voice actor being chosen for him.
epicrevenge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:06 am Reply with quote
So soon? I thought it would be Spring.

Wow, I really can't wait! Smile I just hope the OST is better than season 2's as it was awful and that spoiler[Seirin vs Rakuzan] doesn't drag as much as it did in the manga. Also, I can't wait for Haizaki. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1