• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime & Rap 2.0

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:57 am Reply with quote
So, Pablo here. Here in Spain, one of the most enjoyed music styles is rap. And, since I have been an otaku since I was 8 (I'm 15 now) I decided to make my own rap lyrics about anime. I've created this topic so creative and original people post their own anime rap lyrics too. As an example, I'll provide you with my own Mirai Nikki rap :3. I'll try to post every week or so. Enjoy!

.:MIRAI NIKKI RAP: "DON'T YOU DARE":.

I´m da pink haired panther, "yu no" who I am / you can try to be like me and I won´t give a damn / scarier than anything you´ve seen before -isn´t it great? / Don´t mind if I tell your parents you´re coming home late!

I will slaughter everyone and paint red what was white / I´ll be the one that kills the other ten during the night / I´ll become a [expletive] god, you´ll be my cute slave / And I´ll treat you like shit and you´ll suffer all the others´s pain!

Don't bother me, my verses are toxic like poison / If you come too close to me you´ll end up like a lolicon / And yeah, that means your dirty head crushed on the floor / And when I see blood I only want MORE!

Gore is what I want, what I live for / typing so fast on my phone like I had a keyboard / Murdering at full speed, pressing the throttle pedal / Hear the sound of a blade and call it death metal.

Imma take over the world, space and time by my side / revive my parents and then bury them alive / I'll make sure nobody has nowhere to hide / I had been Jekyll once but you turnt me Mr. Hyde!!!

I'm the queen of murder, the princess of death / If you bother me excessively it'll be your last breath / You'll painfully watch how I crush your bones / Don't know what's worse -your painful screams or my pleasure moans!

I´m the deadliest teenager you will ever see in years / Terrorize the whole country and put it in a state of fear / I never rest, I´m the best at sliding knives into your chest / Dropping rhymes and feeling like a murderous Kanye West!

My question is how dare you talk shit of me / I´ll trash your stale flip-phone and take your essence with it / I´ll show this world who´s the boss and never suffer defeat / I´m the deadliest, most fatal, most
mortal killing machine!

I can make the world flinch just turning my head around / Smashing it, breaking it and burning it to the ground / I killed lots of innocent people -why would I care? / Now come at me bro and show me your phone if you dare! 
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1