• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Heroic Legend of Arslan 2nd Season Reveals New Cast, Characters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kb24lol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:24 am Reply with quote
I haven't read the manga/light novels of this anime, but I've watched the show on funimation and to be honest IDK why there arent more shows like this. Medieval fantasy anime just take the cake, they're so addictinggg, I remember binging this in like 2 days. Anyways cant wait for the second season, and hope they give Arslan a love interest this season.
Mayura_chan

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:26 am Reply with quote
Kb24lol wrote:
I haven't read the manga/light novels of this anime, but I've watched the show on funimation and to be honest IDK why there arent more shows like this. Medieval fantasy anime just take the cake, they're so addictinggg, I remember binging this in like 2 days. Anyways cant wait for the second season, and hope they give Arslan a love interest this season.

I agree with you!!!
Nowadays there are to many Anime Shows with mechas and ecchi and those are BORING!!
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:33 pm Reply with quote
I think correct romanisation of the second character is "Tokhtamysh", since his name is another historical reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokhtamysh
kinghumanity

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:43 pm Reply with quote
8 episodes? This is a joke right?

Well, there goes my interest in the show.
Kb24lol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:28 pm Reply with quote
Mayura_chan wrote:
Kb24lol wrote:

I agree with you!!!
Nowadays there are to many Anime Shows with mechas and ecchi and those are BORING!!

lol I know right! I just wish there were more shows like this. The closest I've found to this was sword art online, and fairy tail, and even those arent really like it haha. If you have any please let me know Smile
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:34 pm Reply with quote
KutovoiAnton wrote:
I think correct romanisation of the second character is "Tokhtamysh", since his name is another historical reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokhtamysh

Thanks a lot! We changed the romanization of the name to that for now.
Mayura_chan

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:23 am Reply with quote
They are announcing 3 new characters but still let it be 8 episodes?!
How do they intend to put so much staff into only 8 episodes?! Those episodes will be rushed....
I want 25 again!
engle_michelle

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:45 am Reply with quote
Mayura_chan wrote:
Kb24lol wrote:

I agree with you!!!

I agree with both of you. I'm history buff and anything historal I will watch/read. I do read the manga and the anime is close to it.
engle_michelle

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:52 am Reply with quote
Kb24lol wrote:
Mayura_chan wrote:
Kb24lol wrote:

I agree with you!!!

lol I know right! I just wish there were more shows like this. The closest I've found to this was sword art online, and fairy tail, and even those arent really like it haha. If you have any please let me know Smile

If you read manga. There is a historal theam manga call VinLand Saga.
engle_michelle

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:54 am Reply with quote
kinghumanity wrote:
8 episodes? This is a joke right?

Well, there goes my interest in the show.

Then read the manga.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1