• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Anime, Manga Releases, April 24-30

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReNellGlover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:05 pm Reply with quote
Sega 3D Classics Collection is only for 3DS, not Wii U. Also, Rumble World is published by Nintendo

Last edited by ReNellGlover on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
thekingsdinner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Gotta import that Dororo set.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Fronzel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Looking forward to my pre-order of Dororo showing up. Watched the first half on Anime Sols and was pretty impressed.
Ali07

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:30 am Reply with quote
Earl and Fairy...I enjoyed the 4 volume manga, and had no idea that the anime was getting a release. May check that out.

As for what I'm getting from this week releases, I know that Steins;Gate 3 and Horimiya 3 are on the way to me now. I got Servant x Service in the mail yesterday, and have enjoyed what I've read so far. Though, I knew I'd like some of it going in, as I love the anime series, and wanted to get the manga as the anime left me without a feeling of closure. Laughing
TonyTonyChopper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:02 am Reply with quote
Dororo hype !!!
I would like to see some sales numbers on that cause i have no idea how it's gonna sell ...
I bought the Japanese dvd set over 5 years ago and it's still the only anime series i watched all the way in RAW, and it was awesome !!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1