• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New York Times Manga Best Seller List, August 28-September 3 [2016-09-09]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myskaros

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Whoooaaa, did not expect to ever see Dragons Rioting on this list! It's a pretty fun story, so good on it.

Definitely no longer surprised that Monster Musume tops the chart with every new volume Razz
Vannil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:15 pm Reply with quote
this volume of MonMusu is actually on of the better volumes and even has a chapter featuring Lala that actually has almost zero (it has a single panel featuring some zettai ryouiki) fan service
RocketOtter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:11 am Reply with quote
Dimension W's on here? That's......surprising to say the least. From what I heard, the manga's just the anime with slightly better pacing and extra content in the form of deleted chapters not in the anime version. Would I be wrong on that assumption? (Unlike most people I really enjoyed the anime, even if it was a mess in a lot of areas)
AnimeAngel327

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:28 am Reply with quote
It brings my heart joy every time I see Monster Musume as #1 on the list. Not to mention my dullahan Waifu is on the cover. So you know this volume is gonna be on here for a while. Anime hyper Personaly I consider MonMusu to be the greatest Harem series that ever excited. Seriously the Top 3 greastest mangas that sold last year on RightStuf were Monster Musume , Akame Ga Kill, & Tokyo Ghoul. Which was awesome because I love all three.
Relairknight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:40 pm Reply with quote
Wow, also surprised to see Dragons Rioting. Its decent enough but I didn't think it would ever be any kind of bestseller! Shocked
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1