• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam Versus PS4 Game Heads West This Fall

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:09 am Reply with quote
There are 58 confirmed suits now. I mean I guess you probably don't want to list them all. They've also announced 31 of the 35 special tracks and the 40 standard ones.

Months behind is bad news for anyone looking to get into online. Will it even get simultaneous updates or will it just have a separate player base?
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Also, currently they have a poll where EU and NA fans can vote for the game's cover (boxart). The link is the description of the official trailer for the international release.
Karasu-Lacryma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:56 am Reply with quote
Darn, Meijin Kawaguchi III finally f̶l̶a̶m̶e̶n̶c̶o̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ makes his debut in Gundam VS but it's a pre-order bonus only.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Karasu-Lacryma wrote:
Darn, Meijin Kawaguchi III finally f̶l̶a̶m̶e̶n̶c̶o̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ makes his debut in Gundam VS but it's a pre-order bonus only.

It isn't a preorder bonus. It is a first edition bonus. You could easily wait a month and get it. People were getting the Full Boost first edition bonuses with new copies from Play Asia for several months after release.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1