• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Exclusive: 1st Eureka Seven: Hi - Evolution Film's Dubbed Clip Shows Silver Box Weapon

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:11 am Reply with quote
I'm with you Charles, what the hell? Looks like an old-fashioned laser light show in a lighted flower sculpture. Are the scubs supposed to be shouting (like at a club)? Will still buy tickets, but may laugh out loud when this comes up.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:58 am Reply with quote
though the real question is where precisely is this movie's timeline will take place? cause when it was first announced it was originally meant to be a complication film of the first half of the series where it also shows part of the past that included renton's father and sister.

but from the synopsis , its more or less saying that the whole movie would be during the time he was with charles and ray. definitely not a good sign. also while i have always known there will be an english dub, so far there have been zero news on whether or not the whole bang zoom cast will reprise their roles or will be just only bosch and seph reprising their roles.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1