• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card Film, Clear Card Prologue

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StarFan13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Now Crunchyroll has Every Card Captor Sakura Additions (Original Show, 1st Movie, 2nd Movie, Prologue, and Clear Card)

Last edited by StarFan13 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:18 pm Reply with quote
I really really hope Funimation will release Clear Card on DVD/Blu-Ray
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:13 pm Reply with quote
StarFan13 wrote:
Now Crunchyroll has Every Card Captor Sakura Additions (Original Show, 1st Movie, 2nd Movie, Prologue, and Clear Card)
They're still missing the Tomoyo Video Diary shorts but no one has that licensed and I don't know anyone ever will.
StarFan13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
StarFan13 wrote:
They're still missing the Tomoyo Video Diary shorts but no one has that licensed and I don't know anyone ever will.
then it's every Card Captor Sakura additions but Tomoyo Video Diary.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:25 pm Reply with quote
One thing I like about CR is that in the last 3 years, they have been great getting to stream some OVA or movies not long after the Japanese premiere date. While obviously this CCS version is the Japanese-language version, I think in a few months VRV might have the Eng. dub version.
johnnysasaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:28 pm Reply with quote
StarFan13 wrote:

Not in my region,which only got Clear Card.Thanks,Crunchy...
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
One thing I like about CR is that in the last 3 years, they have been great getting to stream some OVA or movies not long after the Japanese premiere date. While obviously this CCS version is the Japanese-language version, I think in a few months VRV might have the Eng. dub version.
I wonder if Funimation would stick with the Bang Zoom dub of Sealed Card or would they produce a new version with the Clear Card dub cast?
TheHTRO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:

Yeah, I'm going to assume you mean the Animax dub. In any case, we need to be careful what we wish for, and I think most of you know why. As for the The Sealed Card, by the time Bang Zoom dubbed that movie, it was already too little too late. In any case, I may watch the dubbed version of that, but no guarantees...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1