• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Announces Special Preview of 1st 2 Episodes of Magical Girl Ore Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:15 am Reply with quote
Feeling like a shill, I'll say that I loved the humor in this spoof of the magical girl genre. Truth in advertising, Saki and Sakuyo are female friends that transform into Magical Guys (only look like though...), not that Sakuyo's brother Mohiro, which is Saki's crush, turns into a magical girl as it seemed was the settup. Saki can "transform" because she loves Mohiro and Sakuyo can "transform" because she falls for Saki in her Magical Guy form. Still funny as heck! Looking forward to the rest in April.
Usagi-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:27 am Reply with quote
I.can't.wait.for.April.
Zzshcl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:42 am Reply with quote
Im gonna take a look at it
HannoX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:54 am Reply with quote
I watched these yesterday and they are pretty funny; great spoofs of the magical girl genre. I got a different impression from another poster regarding the brother and sister, though. I thought Sakuyo was in love with Saki as a girl while Mohiro fell for Saki in her magical guy form.
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:21 am Reply with quote
Hilarity would ensue with a broadcast dub. But there's at least 20-30 plus shows that deserve a broadcast dub before this
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1