• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Viz Media to Release Frankenstein: Junji Ito Story Collection Manga, NieR: Automata Novels

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coup d'État

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Frankenstein is the 16th and last volume of 'Horror World of Junji Ito'. Comic One has previously printed Tomie 1, Tomie 2 and Flesh-Colored Horror, the first three volumes. Dark Horse also started the collection, but printed a different book as vol. 3.

Looks like VIZ , rather than giving the whole collection a 3rd chance, is picking specific volumes only. A well, while I'd love to have them all, I'll take what I can get.
DisneyXAnimefan95

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:47 pm Reply with quote
Eh, "same as it ever was" with the most for Viz Media's panels.

Seems like the ONLY places that Viz might make a BIG anime related announcements (e.g. Cast announcements, anime license) are either at AX Expo, San Diego Comic-Con (sometimes), Otakon (sometimes), New York Comic-Con, Anime NYC this year as the last panels aside from Anime Boston were hit-and-miss. :/
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:54 am Reply with quote
More Junji Ito madness.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1