• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time Game Slated for May 15 in the West

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOtakuX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:49 pm Reply with quote
Eh, who ca- wait, Steam? OK, now I'm interested.
Yuki_Kun45
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:44 pm Reply with quote
Hope this sticks, last I checked the PS Store said it was slated at June 30 but hopefully it's been pushed up to a more solid May date.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:09 pm Reply with quote
I am happy we get to play the game sooner, and on my birthday month no less. However this does mean I need to get to pre-ordering the game soon to get all the extra goodies. Anime smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Tempest_Wing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:36 pm Reply with quote
None of these articles ever say if it's going to be a physical release or digital.
MoonPhase1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:22 am Reply with quote
Tempest_Wing wrote:
None of these articles ever say if it's going to be a physical release or digital.

Says PSN for PS4 and PC through Steam in the article, so no retail release as far as I can see unlike The Seven Deadly Sins game, Gundam Versus or Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet as Namco's recent Anime games.
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:27 am Reply with quote
MoonPhase1 wrote:
Tempest_Wing wrote:

Says PSN for PS4 and PC through Steam in the article, so no retail release as far as I can see unlike The Seven Deadly Sins game, Gundam Versus or Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet as Namco's recent Anime games.

Yeah looks like the are pulling the same stunt as SAO vs Accel World. Luckily that had an english Asian physical release, so I would guess this might have the same thing.
Re'Nell Glover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:29 am Reply with quote
You know, since the game is rated T while the show it's based on is rated TV-Y7, I thought I'd make a list of games that, while based on kids' shows, were also given a T rating: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=373178909825705&id=100014007977526&_rdr

This just goes to show that even if a show/movie is kid-friendly, that may not be true for some video games based on those shows/movies (the game is rated A in Japan, by the way)
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:38 pm Reply with quote
I think the fact the upcoming LWA game is being rated T over here despite it being base on the show that seems more gear towards children has more to do with how the standards of the ESRB differ from the rating system use in Japan (especially given that the game was consider to be good for all ages over there).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1