• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I can't send private messages?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:12 pm Reply with quote
So it seems like that other users don't receive my private messages. It seems I can receive PMs from other users just fine, but the PMs I send just disappear somewhere. I sent a PM to Psycho 101 earlier today and it seems like he hasn't received it. He sent me a PM and I received it just fine. When I sent the PM it said that it had been sent successfully and all that. But when I went to my sentbox (and outbox) the message wasn't there. I don't remember if the PM is supposed to go the outbox first and then to sentbox, but regardless the PM I sent is in neither of 'em.

I've sent PMs before so I dunno why it has suddenly stopped working for me. I feel like a dum-dum like I'm doing something wrong, but what could I possibly be doing wrong? I can't be typing the recipient wrong if I'm pressing the PM button on their user profile or if I'm responding to another PM. I've tried sending a PM to myself but that hasn't worked either. Dunno if it that's supposed to work.

What's going on here?
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Ok, that should be fixed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Cam0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:05 pm Reply with quote
I sent myself a PM and it worked. Thanks.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1