• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Devilman crybaby's Sleek Sports Car Goes on Tour

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:54 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The ticket price is nothing to scoff at; buyers will need to fork out 19,680,000 yen (US$177,500) to bring it home.

I am sure they can downplay the vehicle's cost by wording it cautiously: The ultimate Go Nagai merchandise for the price of only a few Aniplex releases!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Idgal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:41 pm Reply with quote
was a fan of them before . always have unique and expensive cars, more conceptional and interesting styling. def not affordable. but all looks
relyat08

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:44 pm Reply with quote
Curious about the actual technical specs of that car. It's a pretty nice design, for sure. I wouldn't mind driving it around if the specs are right(and I happened to have 200k sitting around).
configspace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:32 am Reply with quote
Are the thumbnails supposed to be enlargeable or link to larger pics? I can't click on them.

Zin5ki wrote:
Quote:
The ticket price is nothing to scoff at; buyers will need to fork out 19,680,000 yen (US$177,500) to bring it home.

I am sure they can downplay the vehicle's cost by wording it cautiously: The ultimate Go Nagai merchandise for the price of only a few Aniplex releases!

lol well, Aniplex is the producer of the show, promoter and they are the ones releasing the home video version after all
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1