• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yamato Season 3? And other 2202 questions

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AtariBaby

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:05 pm Reply with quote
Hi

I am having trouble finding anything on my primary question. Has anyone heard anything about a third season of Yamato?

Part of the difficulty in searching is all the different title names: Yamato, Star Blazers, 2199, 2202, etc.

I'm also curious if anyone knows about the ratings success of the season. And was this usual or unusual, releasing 2202 as a series of films that are broken into episodes later?

Thanks for reading! Apologies to mods if this belongs in "series discussion" instead.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:09 pm Reply with quote
If there's news about another season you'll see it here at ANN. Anything else is speculation.

Your other questions are valid. I don't know the answers. If you want to start another thread asking just those by all means go ahead, but I'm locking this one as speculation threads aren't permitted.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1