• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: The English Cast of Fairy Tail

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belvadeer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:40 pm Reply with quote
I enjoyed reading every bit of this article. Way to go, Fairy Tail dub crew. They certainly stayed passionate and dedicated to this long series and it's nice to hear it had some profound impact on folks in real life.

Now I only need to actually start watching it myself at some point. XD
immblueversion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:52 pm Reply with quote
This is why the English dub always adds that bit of freshness I like to take my doses of Fairy Tail with. I will watch this series twice all the way, once in both Japanese and English, despite knowing what comes next.

I guess none of them know about the manga's sequel, "FT: 100 Years Quest", and its currently promising chances for an adaptation with how the first volume sold out in Japan. And I find it nice that spoiler[Todd and Cherami got parts of the series' actual ending down pat.]
DenimAndLeather

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:05 am Reply with quote
I don't watch dubs but this was a nice read, you can feel their passion for it which is what you want.

Quote:
Both Todd and Tyler have made their commitment to Fairy Tail permanent (quite literally, as they have tattoos to prove it)

Now that is dedication and adoration I can absolutely get behind. Always thought of having a FT guild tattoo myself for my first but could never figure out where I'd want it.
BonnettenotBunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:51 am Reply with quote
I watched it in English and Japanese at least 4 times in total. My next must-watch anime is The Unconventional New Student. There's a gossip though that Tyler Walker (director and script writer) was not going to voice Alfred (due to some health issues) in The Unconventional New Student.

Re: Interview: The English Cast of Fairy Tail
write my essay today
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1