• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Manga Time Kirara Carat Magazine to Have 'Important Announcements' in Next 3 Issues

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:45 am Reply with quote
Any anime announcement from the SoL moe bible anthology is bound to be good news. Most likely one of their serialized serie that still hasn't been adapted like Gokicha, Ichiroh! or Swap Swap which seems to be really popular recently. However, i'm hoping for a sequel, no matter which of their already adated serie, i enjoyed them all.

If it's a cancellation then tears will flow.
Random Name

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:06 am Reply with quote
Yune Amagiri wrote:
Any anime announcement from the SoL moe bible anthology is bound to be good news. Most likely one of their serialized serie that still hasn't been adapted like Gokicha, Ichiroh! or Swap Swap which seems to be really popular recently. However, i'm hoping for a sequel, no matter which of their already adated serie, i enjoyed them all.

If it's a cancellation then tears will flow.
Lol I really doubt they would choose to build up hype for the announcement only for it to be a cancellation.

While I agree any adaptation would be great I'm really hoping for another season of Anima Yell.
pharmboy23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:43 am Reply with quote
Another season of Anima Yell would be great. I thought I was the only one watching, sniff...
gunn_maew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:43 am Reply with quote
pharmboy23 wrote:
Another season of Anima Yell would be great. I thought I was the only one watching, sniff...

You are not alone.This is my favorite anime for this year, all character are unique and likable. They support each other + some yuri scene. Op,insert song and ed theme are also catchy
since there are only 3 books released in japan. I hope a ova would be nice
pharmboy23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:46 am Reply with quote
It is a total fluff show, but it was one of the ones I was most looking forward to every week. The OP and ED are definitely catchy as all get out. The yuri didn’t hurt - it was two couples and the other one by the end of the series Razz.
IceKirby

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 am Reply with quote
Yune Amagiri wrote:
However, i'm hoping for a sequel, no matter which of their already adated serie, i enjoyed them all.

As a diehard MTK fan, I would also be happy with a sequel for any of their anime. But I'm hoping more for new adaptations (especially if it's Swap Swap) because that also means more content for Kirara Fantasia.
ballinamon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:42 am Reply with quote
Damnit all, please let it be Swap Swap anime, F**** PLEASE!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1