• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Ojamajo Doremi 20th Anniversary Website Opens, New Merch Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oggers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:24 pm Reply with quote
It's too bad Ojamajo Doremi never really caught on here in the west, because it's quite a good show from what I've seen (there's like 200 episodes so I am in no way caught up with it). I'm excited to see what kind of 20th anniversary stuff there will be for it.
Dessa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:42 pm Reply with quote
I wish we could've gotten a legit version of it. It's such a great series. I have the # transformation bracelet around here somewhere, from when I cosplayed as Onpu.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:47 pm Reply with quote
It always seems like besides Sailor Moon, CCS, and Madoka, magical girl anime is always cursed to fail in the US. 4Kids ruined Tokyo Mew Mew's chances in the US too.
grooven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:22 pm Reply with quote
I love this series. I wish it were more popular too, I think it had terrible marketing. I'm so glad to see some 20th anniversary merch. It needs just as much love as digimon. I hope they can animate the light novels too!
skyechan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:
I have the # transformation bracelet around here somewhere, from when I cosplayed as Onpu.

I think you mean Mo~tto's Parara Tap, which was the bracelet and ring combination; Sharp's was the Rhythm Tap. ^^

Aaaaaaah! So excited to see what will come from this!! Such a wonderful series.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1