• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sentai Filmworks Confirms English Dub for Haikyu!! Season 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blueno

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:27 pm Reply with quote
YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! The dub is so damn good, been holding off on watching this in subs since the dub is what I started with(and will end with). I hope to see season 4 to get the simuldub treatment too. Not sure if Sentai does that, but man that would be AWESOME! Hwaiting baby!!!
Gemnist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:28 pm Reply with quote
Blueno wrote:
YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! The dub is so damn good, been holding off on watching this in subs since the dub is what I started with(and will end with). I hope to see season 4 to get the simuldub treatment too. Not sure if Sentai does that, but man that would be AWESOME! Hwaiting baby!!!

They do some simuldubs via HIDIVE, but it's usually one per season, and not what you would expect (e.g. Revue Starlight).
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Since we are getting this, does this mean we may also get a Food Wars season 3 dub?
Ultimate N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:41 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
Since we are getting this, does this mean we may also get a Food Wars season 3 dub?

We are most likely, the thing about Food Wars season 3 was that it was a 24 episode season that took a season break between episodes 12 and 13. Sentai have made it more of a habit these days to release the entire series at once as evidenced by how they released Gate
Dranio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Ultimate N wrote:
MarshalBanana wrote:

We are most likely, the thing about Food Wars season 3 was that it was a 24 episode season that took a season break between episodes 12 and 13. Sentai have made it more of a habit these days to release the entire series at once as evidenced by how they released Gate

think the comment was more referring to Sentai specifically saying crunchyroll had the rights to season 3, not the length or break inbetween the 2 cours.
Ultimate N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:13 pm Reply with quote
Dranio wrote:
Ultimate N wrote:
MarshalBanana wrote:

think the comment was more referring to Sentai specifically saying crunchyroll had the rights to season 3, not the length or break inbetween the 2 cours.

It might’ve been, but it doesn’t make my statement less true
pirateaddict
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:14 am Reply with quote
Yes!!!! It feels like forever that I've been waiting for this, I've watched the sub loads of times but it's the dub I really want. Now if only they'd make mention of Food Wars S3 that would be epic.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1