• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Record of Grancrest: Quartet Conflict Smartphone Game Shuts Down in June

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 am Reply with quote
Game was straight dead for months so I was waiting for this announcement.

Game was decent enough. I liked that minor characters that the anime mostly skipped over got some focus during events.
JustinTaco

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:08 am Reply with quote
What a shame, a genuinely fun game about a fun series. But it's a bloated market and even I didn't have the time to support it.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:48 am Reply with quote
This what I find frustrating about anime mobile games is that unless the game becomes super popular, you only get like a year to play the game before it shuts down in a lot of cases it seems like.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:10 am Reply with quote
Looks like the game did not do well enough to have enough sustainability. It did have the game and thought it was nice, but I did not get far as I did not return back to it. Plus it got deleted when my sister had to do some kind of reboot or something to take care of an issue with the ipad it was in. I have ot gotten back to that

Vaisaga wrote:

I liked that minor characters that the anime mostly skipped over got some focus during events.

Did the game manage to at least expand on Emma and Luna, as well as Priscilla Farnese and Aishela who did not get much screen time in the anime adaptation despite how important they were later in the story? I ask because I am thinking I might give the game another go to see how the game handle those characters before it goes away.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1