• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Collar X Malice Otome Visual Novel Gets Anime, 2nd Stage Play

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RenRen94

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:20 am Reply with quote
I picked up this game a few months ago, but haven't played it yet. I've heard good things about the story, so hopefully this translates well into the anime adaptation. Guess I've finally got a good reason to get started! Very Happy
WashuTakahashi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:43 am Reply with quote
Yes! I assume they'll have to follow Yanagi's route in order for it to make any sense. Definitely play the game first if you can since that'll spoil all the other routes haha. Here's hoping with the Switch import they translate the fandisc!
TsubomiKoneko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:59 am Reply with quote
I probably won't have the game finished by the time the anime comes out, so I might as well just watch the anime then finish the game ~someday~. I really like it, I just can't find the time to play for more than 20 minutes. The game has such nice art, not sure how well that'll translate to the anime, but hopefully it still looks pretty close.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1