• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sekai Project Announces 10 New Game Releases

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
anchor's (formerly Ixtl) Muv-Luv photonflowers* will debut on Steam this summer. The game is a collection of Muv-Luv-themed short stories that were originally exclusive to the PlayStation.

Minor nitpick: while the photonflowers* collection was exclusive to the PlayStation 3, the various stories that comprise it were previously released across various fandiscs and main game re-releases for PC.
Quote:
Victory Project is the first title by Chinese developer 33paradox, and is a visual novel with puzzle game elements. Sekai Project will release the game on GOG, Nutaku, and Denpasoft. The game will be a launch title for the company's own SekaiProject.com.

Steam is notable by its absence in this list, isn’t it? But given the 18+ focus of Nutaku and Denpasoft, probably not surprising either. SekaiProject.com sounds like a pretty bold initiative for a company that laid off more or less its entire staff less than a year ago.

EDIT: A few other points in Sekai’s panel that weren’t in the press release, but can be seen from slides posted to their Twitter:
  • Updates on long-delayed VNs Baldr Sky (in review at Valve, expected later this year) and Rewrite (translation 67% complete).
  • Clannad is getting a physical release for Nintendo Switch through Limited Run.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1