• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Youtube Premium/Music expanded in 13 countries

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:00 am Reply with quote
It looks like Youtube Premium is now expanded in 13 countries among the countries are expanded are:
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Croatia
Estonia
Greece
Iceland
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Malta
Serbia (i live there)
Slovakia
Slovenia
Turkey

Source: https://www.androidcentral.com/youtube-premium-and-music-are-now-available-13-new-countries

So, all of their J-Pop MV that are full version are only available for premium members only and the short versions are only available for free users. But some YT are blocked, do you know any of their channel that are blocked in my country there?

I mean, how could be worse than i thought. Sad
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:50 am Reply with quote
gomeshelen wrote:
Sounds very cool, tnx for the info! I'm fond of YouTube, I watch it every day and download my fav videos from it for free too. It's so easy to do, I just use this app to save videos with no limits and rewatch them anytime I want.

Nice, i still i wish i had a Premium so i can listen to the Full MV of J-Pop, and if i can't do that, then i'll have to resort to piracy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1