Forum - View topic
NEWS: Isekai Quartet 2 Anime Reveals January 14 Premiere, Theme Songs




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
maximilianjenus



Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 2037
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:03 am Reply with quote
Too soon to have muishoku tensei characers; which is good becasue it would be pretty spoilerific otherwise; like how the rezero crossover spoiler a plot point, though the manga did not bother trying to make that point misterious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XaelOstigian



Joined: 25 Oct 2019
Posts: 20
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:15 am Reply with quote
Can't wait to see Naofumi go all Rage Shield on Subaru and Kazuma for their "terrible" isekai experiences. When you really think about it, the two if them have a similar entitled cockiness that the other cardinal heroes had. This is gonna be awesome to see played out on screen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LiteMangime



Joined: 21 Jun 2014
Posts: 224
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:15 am Reply with quote
see, what they should have done was kept who the transfer students would be under wraps. I was genuinely upset how they announced the Shield Hero cast the way they did because it ruined the cliffhanger that the first season left off on. I'm praying they still manage to pull off some other surprise like they did with the next door class.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chrono1000



Joined: 05 Oct 2013
Posts: 1383
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:59 pm Reply with quote
XaelOstigian wrote:
Can't wait to see Naofumi go all Rage Shield on Subaru and Kazuma for their "terrible" isekai experiences. When you really think about it, the two if them have a similar entitled cockiness that the other cardinal heroes had. This is gonna be awesome to see played out on screen.

Naofumi and Kazuma will definitely not get along since they are both alphas but with vastly different personalities (serious vs flippant). It won't help that Kazuma will most likely try to sweet talk Raphtalia. On the other hand Subaru will be more of a coin flip since he usually doesn't try to be rude to strangers but can sometimes do it by accident.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pikrodafni



Joined: 11 Apr 2015
Posts: 29
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:28 pm Reply with quote
maximilianjenus wrote:
Too soon to have muishoku tensei characers; which is good becasue it would be pretty spoilerific otherwise; like how the rezero crossover spoiler a plot point, though the manga did not bother trying to make that point misterious.


Can you elaborate what plot point that was?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Teraman



Joined: 22 Nov 2016
Posts: 41
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 am Reply with quote
pikrodafni wrote:
maximilianjenus wrote:
Too soon to have muishoku tensei characers; which is good becasue it would be pretty spoilerific otherwise; like how the rezero crossover spoiler a plot point, though the manga did not bother trying to make that point misterious.


Can you elaborate what plot point that was?

I'm not sure if it's what that poster was talking about, but there was a joke about how spoiler[Reinhard is an overpowered badass with a million blessings] that was never brought up in the first season of the anime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tripple-A



Joined: 21 Feb 2017
Posts: 170
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:26 am Reply with quote
This is earlier than I expected, I'm really looking forward to it. Isekai Quartet was one of the best anime this year and comedy wise the best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group